mercoledì 25 novembre 2009

Universo Monolingua Babele
(Non è vero che per confondere gli uomini occorrano 1000 lingue diverse, ne basta una sola)

"I am looking for a nice, sincere man that loves hanging out, can hold a conversation, and always be there for me when i need him"

"I wont go into too much detail since few read these anyways, but i'm rather normal. no major psychological issues or physical de"

"I don't know how i really feel about online dating but i like to meet new people and it is hard to meet the right guys when goi"

"I am a women who knows exactly what she is looking for in a man. am ready to settle down and be in a long term relationship. i a"
 
"i am outgoing and easy to get along with. i looking for a career-oriented man that is somewhat established in life. i am 5'3 and"

"A few things about me - i enjoy spending time with family and friends and am looking for someone who shares the same values. i l "

"I beleave i need someone who can understand the fact that i love to be number one and i dont like to have to share with anyone i"
 
"I'm quirky, smart, fun-loving, and affectionate and i'd love to find someone who's a good balance to that. i'm a pretty laid bac"

"I'm a beach lover who is fortunate enough to also love her work. i'm generally active, but i do love my couch. my friends say th"

"I would describe myself as low maintenance, but not low in expectations. i'm not interested in drama or baggage. i think relatio"

"I am a bit of an oddball, definitely unique. ..there isnt another one like me. i have alot of love to give everyone. i wear my h"

"I am a very out going person who is easy to get along with. and i have been told that i have a unique and fun personality but i"

"I love to keep busy - not in a crazy sort of way, just a lot of activites. i want to be with someone who i can have a great" time"
...